Right of withdrawal and related procedure
Pursuant to Article 52 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer Customer will have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within the terms and in the manner indicated in the following articles. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send the Seller a communication to that effect, also using the form available on the site, to the Customer Service by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter A / R c / o the registered office of the Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products with respect to which the right of withdrawal is exercised, it being understood that within 14 days of sending the declaration expressing his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal he must return the product according to the procedure below.
The return costs are charged to the customer. If the above terms are respected, the Customer will be reimbursed in full for the purchase amount, or the price and delivery costs where incurred, within a maximum period of 14 days according to the procedure and methods indicated below.
Any exchange or return must be the subject of a written request made via our contact form on our website or to the email address “email@example.com“;
- the product must be returned to BIOKERN AG, Rütistrasse 55, 9050 Appenzell Switzerland (or indicate where they must be returned), new, never opened and / or otherwise used and in its original box, perfectly intact. Upon receipt of the parcel at its warehouse, Biokern AG will assess the perfect condition of the returned goods;
- The returned package must necessarily contain a copy of the Order Confirmation sent to the email address indicated by the Customer or the waybill on the package upon receipt;
- Returns will not be accepted if the items show signs of wear, are damaged and / or in any way unsuitable for sale (for example, do not attach the tape directly to the product packaging or otherwise damage the packaging itself). If the goods are rejected by Biokern AG, they will be returned to the Customer as soon as possible and no refund or refund procedure will be possible except within the scope of his warranty rights;
- The customer must keep the proof of shipment of his package with which he returned the product. In case of loss of this package, no refund or exchange can be made;
- the Seller reiterates that it does not offer free returns and therefore: a) the shipping costs are charged to the customer; b) in no case will parcels be collected on delivery or carriage forward.
As an alternative to the reimbursement procedure of the incurred price, in the case of a validly exercised withdrawal, the Customer can, at his choice:
a) order a product in exchange for the one for which he has exercised his right of withdrawal; in this case, if the second product chosen has a higher price than the first returned item, he can pay the difference by credit card or Paypal, while if the amount of the customer’s new order is less than the amount of the returned product, Biokern AG will refund the difference within 14 days of receiving the package in its warehouse. If you decide to exercise this right, it is understood that the validation of the new order is subject to its full payment, if due.
b) ask the Seller for a coupon and / or discount voucher, however named, for the entire amount of the order, to be used to purchase other products on the site according to the terms and conditions that will be detailed in the coupon itself.
Refund times and methods
The reimbursement procedure can refer to three different types of situations:
– Refund of the total amount relating to an order for which the right of withdrawal has been exercised;
– Partial refund relating to an order for which the unavailability of one or more products has occurred;
– Full and partial refund following the sale of a non-compliant product.
859/5000Whatever the payment method used by the Customer and except as indicated in the matter of withdrawal in article 8 above, the refund is activated by the Seller in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 (thirty) days of sending the Order Confirmation (in case of partial refund due to the unavailability of one or more products and / or lack of conformity) and 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the Notice of withdrawal (in the case of withdrawal) using the same payment channel with which it was placed the order, even if there is no coincidence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and whoever made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, unless the Customer has expressly and in writing agreed otherwise and the Seller has accepted this different method.