Information provided pursuant to d. lgs. 196/2003 – (“Privacy Code”) – and EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”).
BIOKERN AG undertakes and is very attentive to the security of the data provided by its Customers or Users of the site and undertakes to protect them, using advanced technologies, methodologies and security procedures, respecting the provisions and European and national legislation on security provided for by the applicable legislation, in order to prevent any loss of data, illegitimate or illicit use of data, or any unauthorized access to data.
– Holder of the treatment
BIOKERN AG – Rütistrasse 55, 9050 Appenzell – SWITZERLAND, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Data processed
They are collected and processed:
– Data provided voluntarily by the user
This category includes some personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, residence or domicile address, etc.), provided voluntarily by users and / or customers, by filling in the registration forms for contact and / or for registration on the site (if any) and / or for the purchase of products. These data will be used exclusively for the management of contact requests and / or the conclusion and execution of the sales contract; any other data, provided subsequently for the fulfillment of the mandate and / or the fulfillment of the contract, will be the subject of specific and further information. The provision of such information, if required by the contract or essential for the execution of the same, is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the Contract; BIOKERN AG does not acquire and does not process categories of personal data, such as information that reveals your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical beliefs.
– Browsing data
This category includes the data collected by the computer systems of the site, during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (eg IP addresses, the browsers used to connect to the site): these data are not recorded or stored or used, but could be used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site, to improve the service and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
– Purpose, legal basis and nature of the processing.
The processing of the personal data indicated above takes place for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a party or preparatory activity for the execution of the contract;
b) purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
c) purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or linked to the case in which the judicial authorities exercise their functions.
The legal basis that justifies the processing is the provision of a service (first case) or the fulfillment of a legal obligation (second and third cases).
The communication of Identification, Personal and Particular Data provided by the User in the requests through the Contact Form is mandatory, as without the requested data BIOKERM is not able to fulfill the contract itself. The communication of Navigation Data is mandatory and essential to allow the Owner to make the User use the Site.
The personal data indicated above may be shared, for the purposes indicated, with:
a. subjects thanks to whom I can provide the services offered by the site;
b. judicial authorities in the exercise of their functions.
Furthermore, personal data may be shared with the employees of the Data Controller and therefore for example technical and administrative staff or product managers and other employees who must process the data within the scope of the tasks entrusted to them, always for the purposes indicated above.
The data processed will be:
- collected electronically;
- registered in digital format at the server in the exclusive availability of the Owner;
- protected from the risks of destruction, modification, cancellation and unauthorized access by efficient physical, logical and organizational security measures;
- further processed, also in paper form, to the extent and within the time strictly necessary to implement the purposes indicated above.
Personal data are not transferred to recipients who are located outside the European Community.
Personal data may be disclosed to other subjects, such as:
– institutions, authorities and public bodies for institutional purposes;
- professionals, independent consultants – alone or in partnership – and other third parties and service providers who provide the Owner with commercial, professional or technical services necessary for the functioning of the Site and / or necessary for the fulfillment of the contract (eg couriers and carriers for sending the purchased products).
– Data retention
The processing of personal data is limited to the minimum time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes and purposes indicated above. In any case, the Data Controller will keep personal data up to the maximum time allowed by Italian law to protect their rights and / or interests.
Rights of the interested party
in addition to the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code not expressly mentioned here, the interested party has the right to:
- access their Personal Data held by the Owners;
- request the rectification and / or cancellation (“oblivion”);
- ask for the Limitation or oppose the Processing
- request data portability;
- propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.
Any request to access, rectify or delete personal data must be addressed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com